[fixed in mi3.52]Error code with one search term

Legacy MyInfo versions topics and topics that are no longer relevant
patnpm

[fixed in mi3.52]Error code with one search term

Post by patnpm »

Whenever I do a search with the term 'england' I get the same error code. not seen this with any other search

'Access violation at address 0044D8EB in module 'myinfo.exe'. Read of address 00000004.'

I can filter on the term 'england' OK and find 3 documents. I can use other search terms to display those 3 documents in the search window fine. I can even search on the individual branches which contain these documents (although I'm not sure that 'search within a branch' works at all as an option - it never displays anything in my topics)

This is only a problem in one of my topics. I can search on the term in other topics OK.
patnpm

Post by patnpm »

actually I'm seeing the same error code more frequently on other search terms now.
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

This will be fixed in the next release.
patnpm

Post by patnpm »

Great stuff - this is getting addictive.

Not sure if you have tried to address this issue - and it's not a feature I'm likely to use - but search within a branch is still not working.

I'm sounding negative with all these problems - but it really is a great program and I've been using it solidly for about a week now.

Nick
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

patnpm wrote: Not sure if you have tried to address this issue - and it's not a feature I'm likely to use - but search within a branch is still not working.
No, it wasn't fixed. It will be in the next release.