Progress Impressive

Legacy MyInfo versions topics and topics that are no longer relevant
Daly de Gagne

Progress Impressive

Post by Daly de Gagne »

I have been impressed at the progress in the new version of MI as shown in the blog.

One feature I'd very much like to see is the ability to have multiple windows open at one time.

My one hope is that it might be possible to have more than one window open at the same time, to facilitate editing or comparing one version of a note with another.

In fact, from a writing perspective it would be handy to have two windows of the same note open at once.

Right now this feature seems to be offered by InfoSelect, which is an aged and cumbersome program, ADM, which seems have more or less permanently stopped development, and Whiz Folders, which is actively developed and maintained.

WF does this job of multiple windows well, and in that sense is an ideal writer's program. However, it lacks the metadata capabilities that MI offers. I would be wonderful to have both capabilities in the same program.

In terms of market niche, the ability to have multiple windows (pus hoisting if that is possible), combined with MI's metadata capabilities, would place MI in a good position in relation to both UltraRecal and WhizFolders.

Keep the great work.

Daly