Changing Color of Program Interface?

Discuss MyInfo and get help here
Elsa

Changing Color of Program Interface?

Post by Elsa »

Hallo,

Just starting with your interesting program, is there a possibility to change the color of the overall program interface, e g from the blue to silver?

Thanks for your information & best regards

Elsa
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

Elsa, currently MyInfo uses the colors from the current Windows Theme, so it is not possible. We are considering adding "interface skins" in the future versions.
johnt0244

Post by johnt0244 »

:D Great idea for "skins". I'm a brand new MyInfo user and the first thing I wanted to change was that washed out blue "skin". Hope that will be added soon.
Frieda

Post by Frieda »

Hallo,

The (sorry) terrible blue skin is eventually hindering me to buy this fine program.

Any chance to get a business-like grey interface in the near future?

Please - please - please

Thx, Frieda
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

This is planned for the next major new version of MyInfo. Unfortunately, I can't give any release date details yet.
Coolrat

Post by Coolrat »

Yes, it would be nice if we could change the skin of the interface.
But this is not a big concern to me-- the PIM I used previously for all my data was called "TreeDBNotes" and was an application that had a huge range of customization options that MyInfo just does not offer (even now, years later).

BUT, the key to me has been that MyInfo seldom ever crashed in the nearly 3 years that I used it, and I have not lost any data whatsoever. With TreeDB, it crashed every week, and I lost data many times. So, although a skinnable GUI would be nice, I'm glad the developer kept his attention on making MyInfo rock stable.

I'll greatly look forward to the new version 7.
uzzer

Post by uzzer »

I only now noticed that this suggestion exists in this forum. In order to avoid further duplication, let me announce that I started a topic in UserVoice: http://myinfo.uservoice.com/forums/1249 ... -add-skins
Coolrat

Post by Coolrat »

I too would really like to be able to change the colour of the interface. I'm not sure what "look" I would like, but for photo viewing applications, I really do like the neutral grey interfaces. They seem to be easy on the eye, are not distracting, and do not distort colours.

Having the option for different colour options for the interface might attract new customers simply on the "nice looks" of the program alone.
mehak

Post by mehak »

Nice post. I like it. Thanks for sharing these information. Keep it up.
We are the pioneers in providing 201-01 dumps dumps and College of Notre Dame of Maryland tutorials with 100% exam pass guarantee.