Error message: "Canvas does not allow drawing"

Discuss MyInfo and get help here
Tester

Error message: "Canvas does not allow drawing"

Post by Tester »

Recently I have a problem when trying to export the file (all documents) to Web Site (html).

When the export process should finish, an error message appears:

"Canvas does not allow drawing"

The number of documents is already quite large (about 9700). But it seems that they are all successfully exported as html.files. Yet the index.html is not displayed correctly in the browser.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

I am trying to find out what could cause this, but so far I have no success with it.

Does this error happen every time you try to export to a web site? And does it happen with a smaller topic too?
Tester

Post by Tester »

Petko wrote: Does this error happen every time you try to export to a web site?
Yes, in case of the topic with about 9700 documents it happens now every time, when I try to export it completely. It did not happen in the past (when the number of documents was smaller). And it also does not happen when I try to export only a selceted number of documents from the topic (e.g. about 100). So my suspicion is that the problem has to do with the amount of documents. (And "unfortunately" their amount will continue to increase because essentially it is a dictionary with one document created for every keyword.)
Petko wrote:And does it happen with a smaller topic too?
I have (only) a second topic - its content is more or less the same as in the other one, but this content is in only three documents (which are of course by far bigger than any of the 9700 documents of the other topics). Here the export until now worked o.k. as far as I remember.

Would it help to send you the topic with the large number of documents?
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

It can help. Hopefully I will be able to reproduce the error. Please send it at support@milenix.com
Tester

Post by Tester »

Thanks. I sent it.
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

Should be fixed in the next release.