Odd Document Tree Indent

Discuss MyInfo and get help here
wwy

Odd Document Tree Indent

Post by wwy »

This is making my OCD itch. I have a topic file where the document tree is oddly indented. The problem does not appear in other topics. It does appear when I create a new topic file and try to cut and paste from one topic to the other so it makes me believe there is something wacky in the document.

Note in the attached image the document named Qualifications appears indented under "Making Code Reviews...". But also note that it is at the same tree level as the documents above and below it.

How can I "correct" this and satisfy that itch? The "document movement" tools in the toolbar are enabled correctly (meaning that MI sees this as a peer to the documents around it) so I can't "outdent" it, but the display is off.
Attachments
Screenshot - 1_5_2016 , 3_11_01 PM_ver001.png
Screenshot - 1_5_2016 , 3_11_01 PM_ver001.png (18.67 KiB) Viewed 4058 times
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

It is probably caused by a custom state icon used in the original tree. You should be able to fix it by going to the oddly indented document in the tree and press Ctrl+Space, where you have to select the None state icon.

I will research what is causing this and fix it in the next update.
wwy

Post by wwy »

Thank you, Petko. That's one I didn't think of. However, the problem was fixed by my machine coincidentally crashing taking the file I was working on :evil: so now I have to reenter that information. Gotta love them computers.