Table Cell Size/Resize Issue

Discuss MyInfo and get help here
Eddie T

Table Cell Size/Resize Issue

Post by Eddie T »

Petko/Anyone else who can help,

I need assistance on why the program or whatever I'm doing is causing a table cell to display a considerably different view on screen from what is being printed. I'm familiar with the fact that not everything prints exactly as shown but the two have meshed fairly closely in all of my experience to date.

I'm trying to make a character sheet using a page-size table with merged cells for the different aspects of the sheet. I'm attaching two screenshots to this post.

This is how it looks on my screen -
tablescreen.PNG
tablescreen.PNG (59.94 KiB) Viewed 2206 times
This is how it looks when printed (Print Preview) -
tableprint.PNG
tableprint.PNG (64.8 KiB) Viewed 2206 times
I want the white space at the bottom of the printed version gone (or at least minimized as much as possible) while still maintaining a correct view on my monitor as far as spacing goes.

Or is this just not possible under the current limits of MyInfo?
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

Eddie, I am afraid that this can't be fixed currently. Probably it will work better if you copy/paste it to Ms Word for example, but I can't be sure about it ethier..
Eddie T

Post by Eddie T »

Petko,

Yeah, Word works excellent. That's where I've had the file for years. I know I can embed files, I was just trying to speed up my process by having everything in one program. No worries and thanks for the help!