"Access Violation at address 0000000000."

Discuss MyInfo and get help here
flametalons

"Access Violation at address 0000000000."

Post by flametalons »

After updating myinfo, on several occasions when I attempt to go from one subtopic to another a box will pop up saying "Access Violation at address 0000000000.". Sometimes the address is different but this is the most recent. When it does so, no matter how many times I click "ok" the window pops up over and over until I find no other recourse but to kill the program. If this only happened once I would ignore it but it is happening more and more frequently and I am losing my work from my last save.

Is there any thoughts as to why this is occurring and/or how to prevent it?
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

I am unable to reproduce this so far, I am afraid. Did you, by any chance, spotted some pattern such as did particular documents cause this issue, or is it completely random?
flametalons

Post by flametalons »

To be honest I do not recall as it was some time ago. Since uninstalling, reinstalling, not using it for awhile, and after the recent update I have not had the issue since.
jajtiii

Post by jajtiii »

I can replicate this error, although not consistently, when I close one of the tabs, or nearly every time. Mine says "Access Violation xxxxxx in module MyInfo.exe"
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

Is it a particular tab (topic), or just closing any of the tabs do it?