Closing Down - Cycle Flash

Legacy MyInfo versions topics and topics that are no longer relevant
gcoulthard

Closing Down - Cycle Flash

Post by gcoulthard »

Hi there,

I'm wondering if there is a way to stop the flashing that occurs when closing down MyInfo with several topics open. It's as if each topic must be switched (given focus) and checked/saved before being closed. It's a bit annoying when you've got several topics open.

Second, how do you format the borders of a table? I'm trying to remove the grid lines and can't find the proper command to do so. Any ideas?

Lastly, is there an indent/outdent feature? If I have a bulleted list and want to indent the third and fourth items, I'd like to have a toolbar button available to do so

Thanks for listening,
Glen
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

gcoulthard wrote: I'm wondering if there is a way to stop the flashing that occurs when closing down MyInfo with several topics open. It's as if each topic must be switched (given focus) and checked/saved before being closed. It's a bit annoying when you've got several topics open.
This will be corrected in the future versions.
gcoulthard wrote: Second, how do you format the borders of a table? I'm trying to remove the grid lines and can't find the proper command to do so. Any ideas?
Currently, it is not possible to edit the table border properties, however this is in our todo list for the future versions.
gcoulthard wrote: Lastly, is there an indent/outdent feature? If I have a bulleted list and want to indent the third and fourth items, I'd like to have a toolbar button available to do so
There are Indent and Outdent buttons for the toolbar. However you have to make them visible in the toolbar to use them.
To do that, go to the Customize dialog (Tools > Customize), select the Commands tab, click on the Format list item and drag the both buttons: Indent and Outdent to the Format toolbar (or any other, if you prefer so).