Change formatting in the document list

Legacy MyInfo versions topics and topics that are no longer relevant
cmoore

Change formatting in the document list

Post by cmoore »

I have searched through the suggestions already made but can't find any mention of this area so hopefully this is both new and of some interest to others.

I have a variety of information stored in my document list with numerous sub-documents and it all works very well. However and example of one document I have for work is "Balls in the Air" and under this are further documents with my notes on each "ball", some more active than others.

What I think would be great is to be able to apply some level of formatting to this tree. For instance if I have 3 items that I really should be focusing on then I would like to change their font to red.

A separate example would be because another information tree has categories as one level of the tree and then data below as sub-documents. Again changing the font colour of the category documents and then another colour for the item documents would really help in drawing the eye quickly to the data.

Of course font colour is the start, also consider the full range of formatting and then even icons. However, if nothing else colour and size would be a good start.

Thanks,

Chris.
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

Chris,

This is in our roadmap for MyInfo 4. In MI4 you will be able to select different colors, fonts and background colors for each document in the tree. In addition we may add default Level formatting, but it is not yet in the roadmap.
cmoore

Post by cmoore »

Excellent!

Thanks for letting me know... I guess I should have been able to find that somewhere... Equally whilst a bit cheeky a question for this thread - Do you know the projected release date for V4?

Thanks,

Chris.
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

There is no exact release date yet, but MyInfo 4 is scheduled for Q2 (May-August) 2007.