About MyInfo roadmap

Legacy MyInfo versions topics and topics that are no longer relevant
Petko
MyInfo Support

About MyInfo roadmap

Post by Petko »

If you have upgraded to MyInfo 5, you already know that some of the planned features in our roadmap for this version weren't included (hoist, web backup). Including them would've prolonged the development of MyInfo 5 too much. This is the reason we decided to include them in future versions of MyInfo (sorry, no ETA for any of these features).

If you upgraded to MyInfo 5 solely because you was thinking that any of these features would be there, please let me know and the full amount of your order will be refunded. You can keep using you registered copy of MyInfo 5 though..
joshi

Post by joshi »

Petko--Your post was a little unclear. Are these features going to be included in future update versions of MI5, or in MI6, 7, etc.? I paid for the upgrade to MI5, which is fine, but I'd hate to pay a second time for these other features if other users will only be paying once.
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

joshi, I can't tell at this time when these features will be included. Some of them may be free updates of MyInfo 5, others may be in future major upgrades..

P.S.: Anyway, I think that most people upgraded, because they found the new features included in MyInfo 5 valuable, and not because they though that any of the missing features are there..