What happened tp Plana?

Legacy MyInfo versions topics and topics that are no longer relevant
bsimony

What happened tp Plana?

Post by bsimony »

Petko - has there been any further devlopment on Plana?
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

We discontinued the development of Plana. Instead, we decided to partner with another Bulgarian company, Virtuoza, to integrate MyInfo with their future task-oriented proejct manager FusionDesk (http://www.fusiondesk.com). It should be ready September-October 2006. Probably there will be discount for MyInfo users when purchasing FusionDesk.
bsimony

Post by bsimony »

Thanks - it sounds interesting, too bad there are no screenshots up yet so we could get a sneak preview. But thanks for the update.

You have a great product!!
bsimony

Post by bsimony »

Hi Petko - do you have any information on how far along FusionDesk is? The web site is still inactive.

Thanks 8)
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

FusionDesk is a bit confusing with their very non-standard interface, though overall it seems a powerful application. Did the integration idea make it (perhaps into MyInfo 4?) or not?

I would propose considering some kind of integration with MyLife Organized. It's become a popular GTD todo application, and has already some features built in that could help. I'm not sure at the moment what exactly shall be done in terms of integration, just that any kind of it would be helpful, and might open new market to MyInfo (MLO users).
Boris

Post by Boris »

Hi Tomas, I am the author of FusionDesk.

We are thinking on better integration between FusionDesk and MyInfo, if you have any ideas share them with us.

Currently you can attach documents from MyInfo to tasks in FusionDesk. Do this:
1. Right click on a document in the tree and from the context menu select 'Copy Link to This Document'.
2. Go in FusionDesk and on the 'Notes' tab of a tasks's properties click the attachment line and from the menu select 'Paste from Clipboard'.

BTW, we have lots of ex-MyLifeOrganized customers of FusionDesk :)