[added in 6.31] Automatic deletion of "New Document" above..

Legacy MyInfo versions topics and topics that are no longer relevant
Tester

[added in 6.31] Automatic deletion of "New Document" above..

Post by Tester »

Only a small detail, not of much importance:

A document title can be added either in the tree or (since version 6.20) above the text editor.
On both places, before doing it, is written as default "New Document".

When I start to type (or when I paste) the document title in the tree, these two words ("New Document") are deleted automatically. However when doing it above the text editor these words remain and I have to remove them manually.

Is it possible to establish the automatic deletion above the text editor too?
Tester

Post by Tester »

Just now I realized that it has been added. :D Thanks!
Tester

Post by Tester »

Sorry if I am pedantic but I think that the automatic deletion above the text editor could work even more smoothly.

At the moment you have to click somewhere into the free space right of the words "New Document" so that these words are selected (and consequently deleted) completely. It is the space I have framed green in the following picture:

On the contrary, clicking somewhere within (or between) the words "New Document" has the effect that only a part of the letters is selected:

(Strangely the blue background [marking the selected area] sometimes starts to extend or to shrink by itself when moving the cursor above the words after the clicking [a bug?].)

At any rate, the effect is that I have to delete remaining parts of the words "New Document" manually.
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

It is fixed now!
Tester

Post by Tester »

Thank you!