Post by msulloway »

Export to PDF
Legendre

Post by Legendre »

[url=http://legege.com/]Georges-Etienne Legendre[/url]
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

PDF export is in our todo list, however it not a priority at the moment. So it is not likely that there will be PDF export added to MyInfo this year.
msulloway

Post by msulloway »

Thank you for the info & suggestion. I do hope you add PDF export in the future as I prepare help files in both HTML & PDF.
scadarick

Post by scadarick »

I do it with a little bit of clicking, but works great and comes out with 2 types of documenst that the links and all work.

I export into the WEB SITE selection from the file menu, it comes up with a well done framed website with content menu, then I just right click on the main window and export to Adobe Acrobat.

When you export to website, it puts it in a directory you assign. acrobat will make its file right there too if you choose to. What surprised me, that all the links worked.

Another feature is to just print to the acrobat printer setup in your printers panel. You even can click the advance button, add a seperator, page numbers, headers and such.

I have not tried the file mentioned above, but I am on my way to get it. I use sourceforge all the time...these guys really try to make a good product...most of them.

I also keep a program called Snippets around too..cant miss anything from a ebpage from my house. It has its own sidebar too and drop box...its things great for myinfo ability to handle information in such a way its exportable in so many way.

Just cant beat this program......no this is a not a paid public anouncement...just the latter...an anouncement...bummer.

See ya guys

ScadaRick
ScadaRick

aka: Richard L Parker