Discuss MyInfo and get help here
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:56 pm
I want to find documents which have the attribute "0" in "Datum"(custom,format: integer). I want to export all those to another topic. proceeding like found in the helpfile i am not successful. Am i doing wrong?
Thanks for your help
- find dok by attribute.jpg (68.78 KiB) Viewed 399 times
- MyInfo Support
- Posts: 2304
- Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 4:33 pm
Using the filter here will yield better results:
1. Click the Filter tab below the tree.
2. Click the Edit button to open the Filter editor.
3. Click New Filter, then "Click here to add criterion", choose Datum from the drop down list, "Is Exactly" in the Condition column and enter 0 in the Value column.
You can save this filter for future use by typing a filter name in the Save Filter As edit box.
4. Click OK and a list of the documents with value 0 for Datum will appear.
Now you can use File > Export > MyInfo Topic, setting the Document Range to Filtered Documents.