Beta Testing Version 3

Legacy MyInfo versions topics and topics that are no longer relevant
srdiamond

Beta Testing Version 3

Post by srdiamond »

Does buying version 2.6 entitle the user to download the beta of version 3?
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

It gives you the right to beta test MyInfo 3. However, not the version which was already tested (because all issues there are already reported and most of them fixed), but the next beta version, which will be available in the next few weeks.
srdiamond15

Post by srdiamond15 »

A know I'm not the only one who purchased version 2 for the sole reason that it allows access to the version 3 beta.

Since previous editions of the beta have been made available to users, it frankly seems a little bit anal to impose this delay in allowing us to access the latest version of the program, even if it already has been tested.
Stephen R. Diamond
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

I am sorry for the frustration that my post caused to you. It was not intended to harm you or any other customer, but to save you from testing something that will be very different from the final release. Please take my sincere apologies.

If anyone is included in the beta testing list, but don't want to wait for the MyInfo 3 Milestone 3 release, please contact me and I will send you information for downloading this release.

However, please bear in mind, that MyInfo 3 Milestone 3 should be ready in a week or two.

Post by Guest »

I have to concur here. It's been frustrating waiting for the beta. Just give us the earlier version. We won't report any bugs to you until we test the new beta, but we need to start using version 3.
bobby

Post by bobby »

so your saying that verion 3 will be ready for public or just the beta
in 2-3 weeks?

keep up with your good work
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

In 2 to 3 weeks the public beta should be ready.
faithzzzz

Post by faithzzzz »

sounds great that we can beta test the new version by the end
of 2004...would you have a link in your main page for the downloading
the new verson by the end 2004

it would be great if you added a exporting to exe book embedded
the reader into it...many options for the exe books,size,colors,ect.