Change column alignment

Legacy MyInfo versions topics and topics that are no longer relevant
CyberCrone

Change column alignment

Post by CyberCrone »

A couple of times when I have opened a new topic, the page comes up with tree panel and text panel horizontally aligned, rather than vertically. I like this because with the tree panel extended all the way across the screen, I can read long titles without having to adjust column widths. Also I like the wider area for text because of ease of reading long URLs and seeing large graphics.

However, I can't find anything anywhere that tells me how to change this alignment in my older topics. It's a mystery to me why a couple of new topics came up already aligned that way, but none have come up that way recently. ??????
wsp

Post by wsp »

Cybercrone, it's fairly easy to change the orientation. Go to File > Properties & Security > Appearance > Topic Panes. You can also create a keyboard shortcut to move back and forth between a vertical and horizontal arrangement.

On my desktop computer I almost always keep the list of topics at the top so that I can have my browser window open next to MyInfo; on the much smaller screen of my netbook, I usually have MyInfo opened fully with the list of topics on the left.
Bill
CyberCrone

Post by CyberCrone »

wsp wrote:Cybercrone, it's fairly easy to change the orientation. Go to File > Properties & Security > Appearance > Topic Panes.
Easy indeed! Never thought to look there. Not in MyInfo Help, unless somehow I missed it. Thanks, Bill!