List Index out of bounds (0)

Discuss MyInfo and get help here
riderv3

List Index out of bounds (0)

Post by riderv3 »

I am running version 6.16 (build 1669) on Win7 64bit.
After working with a document which contains 4 tables, I deleted 3 of the tables, and began getting the error:

Error: List index out of bounds (0)

The topic crashed and the original topic is unopenable, giving the error:

Invalid Pointer Operation

I had to retrieve the backup. The backup opens, but the document still produces the same list index error. Please advise. Thank you.

***Update*** It appears my backup of the topic is also corrupt, same "Invalid pointer operation" error.
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

Could you try opening the "verified" backup copy of this topic and see if you get this error there?
riderv3

Post by riderv3 »

Sir,
The verified backup is ok, but unfortunately old enough that I have lost a little data. If it helps, I was working with a document that had a table in it. I had the "List Index out of bounds" error come up before, but it only affected that particular document (which also had a table on it. I believe I had deleted some rows when it happened). I was able to delete that document and everything was fine.

Come to think of it, the document that crashed my Topic had a table in it as well. I hope that helps.
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

Can you send the corrupt topic at support@milenix.com? I can try to recover it, if it is possible.
riderv3

Post by riderv3 »

File on the way!

Thanks again!