Left Margin goes back to 0 every time MyInfo starts?

Discuss MyInfo and get help here
Rex

Left Margin goes back to 0 every time MyInfo starts?

Post by Rex »

Hi -
I am a recent (happy) purchaser of MyInfo. I love that I can set the left-side Margin for all documents. However, I noticed that whenever I restart MyInfo, it gets set back to 0 (no margin). Is there any way to have the Left Margin setting get saved between sessions?
Thanks,
Rex
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

Rex, do you refer as the "left margin" of the documents the margin in the text editor, or the width of the tree?
wsp

Post by wsp »

I control margins in the text editor with my paragraph styles. Have you tried that?
Bill
Rex

Post by Rex »

Hi Petko - I'm referring to the left margin that gets set (using the mouse) on the left-most side of the Ruler in the document / text-editor area. I hope that explains what I am referring to.

Bill - I see your point - Using the "Left Indentation" of my "Normal" Style might be a great work-around - great idea - thanks for the suggestion - I'll try it!

Rex
Rex

Post by Rex »

Bill - I wanted to follow-up with a note that - after trying your suggestion for a few days - that it completely resolved the issue for me. This was a fantastic solution, and I wanted you to know I really appreciate it!
Rex
wsp

Post by wsp »

Glad to be of help. This forum often seems very quiet, but I suspect that lurking in the background there are quite a few experienced users of MyInfo who are willing to give advice.
Bill