M7.05 How to close Topic Tab and ..

Discuss MyInfo and get help here
ozstar

M7.05 How to close Topic Tab and ..

Post by ozstar »

Hi,

Just 2 things..

I have two Topic Tabs open and I want to close 1 so that just 1 (primary one) is open. How do I do this please?

Also when trying to see a list of the latest notes created or updated in 'Maximize Note List', when I click the column title (Date Created etc)it does not change the date order. Maybe I am doing it wrong. I want to see the newest creations or updates at the top of the list.

Other than that so far, it looks great. Fabulous job done.

oz
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

MyInfo 7 stores tabs (sections) in the same file by default. That's why it is not possible to close them. If you have only two MyInfo 6 topics that you want to behave the same way in MyInfo 7, then you can import them as separate notebooks and you can enable the Tools > Options > Advanced & Compatibility option Disable Multi-Section Support. That will change MyInfo 7 to show notebooks instead of sections in the tabs row (which you can close).

In order to see the recently changed notes, you need to create a Recent perspective in the section and click on it to see them (as described in your other forums thread).
ozstar

Post by ozstar »

Excellent. Thanks