Sorting columns

Discuss MyInfo and get help here
Jon

Sorting columns

Post by Jon »

As of the latest version, this is not possible (for me at least). Has this been implemented yet? Is there a target date?

Thank you.

Jon
Telesto

Post by Telesto »

Jon wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:38 pm As of the latest version, this is not possible (for me at least). Has this been implemented yet? Is there a target date?

Thank you.

Jon
Only lists can be sorted by pressing on the column header. Tree perspective can't be sorted. Except for Tools -> Sort sibling once

The default of MyInfo seutp is Tree mode. Even if the you arrangement content in a list, MyInfo still assumes hierarchy based on top/down arrangement. Right Click "Main' in the perspective panel. Convert to list makes a it a true list, which can be sorted.

Also custom created perspectives can be sorted.
Jon

Post by Jon »

Thank you for this information.

Jon
Telesto

Post by Telesto »

FWIW: there is a request ticket open to make 'Sort sibling once' more advanced (not only alphabetically). Making it possible to do advanced sorting in a tree structure but likely will be restricted to some note level.

However one important parameter in ranking the priority of ticket the user-demand (number of requests). My expectation is that it could take a while based on demand at this point in time.