Version 5 - when?

Legacy MyInfo versions topics and topics that are no longer relevant
anders4x

Version 5 - when?

Post by anders4x »

I have come across the MyInfo software and I would like to purchase it. On the order page version 4 is for sale, but when I read this forum I understand that version 5 soon will be released for the public. So now i wonder.
1. When will version 5 be released?
2. If I purchase version 4 now at 49,95 USD, what will my upgrade price be?
3. If I wait for version 5, what will the price be then?
As you see, I don't know if it is advisable to purchase a v.4 license, or if it is best to wait for v.5!
dbroccardo

Post by dbroccardo »

I don't work for Milenix, but I just purchased MyInfo yesterday, and while it does say version 4.XX, I was sent a link to the last 5.xx version.
anders4x

Post by anders4x »

Yeah, you are right. I purchased the software and got a link to version 5.02. Unfortunately the link was dead so I couldn't download the program. I hope Share-It respond to complaints... just wait and see... :x
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

anders4x wrote:Yeah, you are right. I purchased the software and got a link to version 5.02. Unfortunately the link was dead so I couldn't download the program. I hope Share-It respond to complaints... just wait and see... :x
Please tell us your name/email used when you purchased MyInfo at sales@milenix.com and we will send you alternative download link.