Hey, love the 'export selected docs to new topic'!

Legacy MyInfo versions topics and topics that are no longer relevant
CyberCrone

Hey, love the 'export selected docs to new topic'!

Post by CyberCrone »

Just discovered this. Great feature, was decisive in deciding to stay with MyInfo instead of another program I also use in the same way. It was decisive because I often need to do this and although I can do it in the other program, it is MUCH simpler in MyInfo. And fast.

:D
Fred

Post by Fred »

Oh, oh, so you just've decided this moment to stay?! ;-)

Let's give Petko the chance to annouce good things for version 6, then (, or not), before taking any decision!

But you're right, I've got Prof., and I hadn't been aware of this feature before your post, and it's great.

Petko, do NOT hide it in the export menu (in which you probably hid it because of its probable belonging to the Prof. features?) anymore, but take the effort to put it both into the file menu and the shortkeys list, even if you have to split up those for Standard and Prof. for this. Logically, export is exporting to OTHER programs, not for shifting within MI itself, so nobody looks it up there, and making to find such a fine feature by accident only is not wise, marketing-wise.

(This also applies a "Done" to my post "do a function 'save this subtree as new topic'" elsewhere in this forum.)