Recent Difficulties

Legacy MyInfo versions topics and topics that are no longer relevant
Daly de Gagne

Recent Difficulties

Post by Daly de Gagne »

Petko, it's been a while since I've been on the forum, and I hope you are well.

I have observed some situations where MI doesn't appear to be responded as it should. They are:

Tag space for creating new tag doesn't open when I click on the cell in the tag icon column.

The space for creating new comment doesn't open when I click on the cell in the comment icon column.

The task icon doesn't appear when I create a start on date.

If I'm writing a numbered list, and move the right indent inwards the numbering doesn't remain he same, beginning again at 1 on a second or third numbered point in the list.

I wonder whether it would help for me to do a reinstall of the program.

Thanks.

Daly

Exuberant Eclectic: www.exuberanteclectic.com
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

Daly de Gagne wrote:Tag space for creating new tag doesn't open when I click on the cell in the tag icon column.

The space for creating new comment doesn't open when I click on the cell in the comment icon column.
Does that happen every time? Does F2 work if you have focused any of these cells?
Daly de Gagne wrote:The task icon doesn't appear when I create a start on date.
I can't reproduce that. How do you set the start date?
Daly de Gagne wrote:If I'm writing a numbered list, and move the right indent inwards the numbering doesn't remain he same, beginning again at 1 on a second or third numbered point in the list.
This is so by design. Until we add more advanced numbering options, it will do this renumbering.
Daly de Gagne

Post by Daly de Gagne »

Petko, thanks for getting back to me.

Yes, I can get the tag and comment capability to work if I select a cell, and use F2. My understanding was that it should also work if one just clicks on the cell, but whether I single or double click, there is no response. Nonetheless, F2 works, and that is good.

Re the task icon: If I used the "started on" attribute in the columns, or in the attribute window, I do not get the task icon.

Daly
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

Daly, yes it should work if you double click on the comment/tag icon. Unfortunately, I can't reproduce either of the both problems. Could you try if it happens with a new, blank topic?