[fixed in MI6.35b4456] paragraph indents

Legacy MyInfo versions topics and topics that are no longer relevant
wsp

[fixed in MI6.35b4456] paragraph indents

Post by wsp »

I use MyInfo on two computers, one with Windows 8.1, the other with Windows 10. With Windows 8.1, I can create a simple first-line indent in a paragraph with the tab key. But with Windows 10, that indents the entire paragraph. I realize that I can set up a first-line indent with a paragraph style, but it feels cumbersome to have to shift back and forth between two styles (because some of the paragraphs I don't want indented at all).

Am I missing something obvious here? Is there a way of indenting only the first line of a paragraph in Windows 10? Have I perhaps failed to set up the MyInfo defaults properly on my newer computer?
Bill
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

It seems that the tab indent feature was changed between versions and you have different versions on both computers?

Anyway, it seems that the latest version does not work as expected, because it always changes the left indent and never the first indent. This will be fixed in the next update, where text will be first-indented if the cursor is at the paragraph start and left indent elsewhere.
wsp

Post by wsp »

Thanks. I hadn't noticed that I had failed to update MyInfo on my older computer (which I use less often). I will update MyInfo on both machines when this problem is fixed in the next release.
Bill
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

Fixed in build 4456.
wsp

Post by wsp »

I'm happy to see that the tab key now works normally in both Windows 8.1 and 10. Thanks, Petko.
Bill