Feature List

Legacy MyInfo versions topics and topics that are no longer relevant
JanRif

Feature List

Post by JanRif »

* Tree formatting (fonts, colors, font effects)

Suggested Add -- being able to filter on these
Suggested Add -- user option to allow Priority to set font, i.e. bold, normal, gray = hi, normal, low in document list

* Improved Send to MyInfo functions (you will be able to select to which topic/document IE/FF should send information)

Suggested Add -- Also allow user to title the document

Suggested Feature not listed -- Ability to open text page in separate window, very useful IMHO
Suggested Feature not listed -- progress bars for various functions including <ctrl>s = saving
Suggested Feature not listed -- ability to scroll horizontally in document window
Suggested Feature not listed -- user option to add lines in document window, to make viewing document + several columns easier

Thank you for your consideration
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA
kf

Post by kf »

I wold like to add a request for treepane column resizing. Could this please be made the same as other programs?

Currently, if you resize one column all the columns resize. It seems like the program is trying to make sure the columns always fill the treepane horizontal limits. This makes it extremely hard to use. For example, if I resize the treepane, all the columns resize. This means that I cannot resize the treepane temporarily to see more of a column because then I have to go back and manually resize every column back to the way I wanted it. Thanks,

Kevin
JanRif

Post by JanRif »

kf wrote:I wold like to add a request for treepane column resizing. [snip]
Very true & I agree w your comments. I prefer to work in vertical windows but in frustration, I've resorted to horizontal windows & just stop bothering.
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

kf wrote:I wold like to add a request for treepane column resizing. Could this please be made the same as other programs?
We will test it with fixed column sizes and see if it is better!
kf

Post by kf »

Cool! Could you write the results of your test here? This is seemingly trivial but it is a major annoyance to me. I like to resize the treepane to suit what I am doing, but in MyInfo I cant do that because it takes another 5-10 minutes of setting the columns back to where I want them!

Thanks for considering! (Maybe you could make auto-sizing of the columns an option, sort of like how you do it for tables in the textpane.)

Kevin