Organize Favorites

Legacy MyInfo versions topics and topics that are no longer relevant
joshi

Organize Favorites

Post by joshi »

1. Is there any way to change the order of the Favorites list? That's going to be important as my Favorites list grows.

2. When you save a document as a favorite, the name of the document appears normal in the Favorites list. However, when you save a topic as a Favorite, it appears with a DOS type filename. E.g., spaces are replaced with %. Any way to make them topic names normal?

Thanks.
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

joshi wrote:1. Is there any way to change the order of the Favorites list? That's going to be important as my Favorites list grows.
You will be able to do that via drag & drop in the upcoming service release.
joshi wrote:2. When you save a document as a favorite, the name of the document appears normal in the Favorites list. However, when you save a topic as a Favorite, it appears with a DOS type filename. E.g., spaces are replaced with %. Any way to make them topic names normal?
This is fixed in the upcoming service release.
joshi

Post by joshi »

2. When you save a document as a favorite, the name of the document appears normal in the Favorites list. However, when you save a topic as a Favorite, it appears with a DOS type filename. E.g., spaces are replaced with %. Any way to make them topic names normal?
I saw that in 4.01 this problem was fixed in the drop-down menu. However, it was not fixed in the Organize Favorites menu. There the DOS-type filename still appears.
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

We have fixed that too. Please download and install MyInfo 4.01 again.