two documents on screen

Legacy MyInfo versions topics and topics that are no longer relevant
wsp

two documents on screen

Post by wsp »

Petko, the improvements you have made recently in MyInfo are wonderful, but, from my point of view at least, there is still one important feature that is conspicuously lacking: the ability to view (and edit) simultaneously two or more documents from the same topic. This is a feature that I need ten times a day, because I am constantly comparing the contents of two documents or copying information from one to the other.

I can think of three ways in which this might be handled: (1) In Evernote, clicking twice on a note title pops out the note into a separate frame. (2) In OneNote, you can open a second window. (3) In MyInfo, we can right now use tiling to view two or more documents in different topics. Why not extend that to multiple documents in the same topic?

Please, I hope that some solution of this sort is on your roadmap for future versions.
Bill
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

We will probably take the first approach - allowing you to open a document in separate window. But, I can't give any target release information yet.
wsp

Post by wsp »

OK, thanks. Just put it at the top of your list!
Bill