Versions 5.6 and 5.7

Legacy MyInfo versions topics and topics that are no longer relevant
Fred

Versions 5.6 and 5.7

Post by Fred »

There should be intermediate versions before paid version 6 since 3/4 of all those "little things" have NOT been addressed with 5.5, and it would be too poor a performance to make people pay for a version 6 that addresses subjects and bugs that should have been addressed before version 4. (That a big amount of current users of MI are not geniuses, is not an excuse.) - Especially, it's a rather difficult thing to make people buy, with 6, important features that were understood to be in 5, especially when the trial version did not show their absence there.
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

Fred, I see that you are upset that not everything you proposed is in MyInfo 5.50 Beta, but please keep in mind that as I stated in the Beta topic, this is not the final version rather a preview for the new features. Some areas (like print/export) are really not worked on yet, because there were no major new features planned there. But the final version will have much more improvements based on your and other customers feedback.

Your feedback is noted, you can be sure about that. What could be addressed shortly, will be. But not all things that look like easy to do are so easy to do in the current implementation of MyInfo. But, again, what could be done soon, will be.
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

Fred, I understand now what you mean under version 5.6 and 5.7. Yes, it is possible that there will be another beta version before the final one.
Fred

Post by Fred »

Perfect, and thank you very much in the name of all of us: This is a real encouragement to analyse / check details in the hope of them implemented, whereas knowing / fearing that their amendment will last up to the next major version, would be too far away in the future. We're ONLY speaking of multiple tiny bits here, not of any major enhancement / overhaul or other: We're speaking of polishing here of what's already there in a way.