Development

Legacy MyInfo versions topics and topics that are no longer relevant
Thompson Cain

Development

Post by Thompson Cain »

Are you still developing this application actively? Will you incorporate tables into the next version?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes, we are developing MyInfo and yes, it will support tables in the text pane in MyInfo 3.
srdiamond15

Post by srdiamond15 »

I find only a single _vital_ function missing from myinfo--the ability to view two or more text pages at the same time. It is vital because part of organizing is comparing different topics.
Stephen R. Diamond
Marek

Post by Marek »

Thompson Cain wrote:Are you still developing this application actively? Will you incorporate tables into the next version?
Thompson,
one possible workaround is to paste the table into MyInfo from MS Word. Would it help you?
itsawebthing

Post by itsawebthing »

This is an important feature that I've been looking for in an outliner, to be able to view tabular information AND to be able to SORT on columns. TreePad has this feature but not the sort functionality.
Also, it would also be a very useful feature to have tabular information dynamically change which is linked to say a csv table. When data in the csv table changes, the tabular information changes to what it is. I compare and view lots of tabular information and this would be great features.

Also, it should be easier to use html. When html data is put in a text view, when it's exported to a Web page format, it should be viewable AS A web page not as html code!!! This would be a great feature for web designers.