Tell us what could be improved in MyInfo
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:51 am
After highlighting some text in a document I'd like the ability to:
1. Use a key combo to create a new document in the hierarchy using the highlighted text as the document title.
2. Use a key combo to create a new document using the highlighted text as the content of the new document.
3. Possibly be able to do 1 & 2 using data from the clipboard.
For me a common use case is to capture a lot of information (especially when taking notes) into a myinfo document, pieces of which I later refactor into new items/documents. I think this fits nicely into the "collect" and "organize" aspects of myinfo 3.
- MyInfo Support
- Posts: 1897
- Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 4:33 pm
Pete, thank you about these suggestions. I will add them to our todo list for the next versions.