Calendar in MI 7

Discuss MyInfo and get help here
Daly de Gagne

Calendar in MI 7

Post by Daly de Gagne »

Does MI 7 have a calendar feature, or was that dropped?

Thanks.

Daly
nocar

Post by nocar »

Daly, there is no current Calendar view that identifies notes according to date characteristics as there was in MyInfo 6.

However, MyInfo 7 does allow you to create additional perspectives beyond a hierachical tree. These perspectives will list and filter notes according to attributes. There are already predefined template perspectives that you can use by R-clicking in the left-hand Perspectives column and choosing "From Template". Several are date related. You can read more about them in Section 3.9 of the online MyInfo 7 Help page.

Also on the Help page in Section 7.5 Breaking Changes, last bullet is this statement: "temporary removed Calendar view. Will be converted to perspective type".

I am not as proficient in MyInfo 7 as others in this forum. If I am wrong in what I am writing, please let me and Daly know. And perhaps Petko will let us know if and when the Calendar perspective will be created.
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

Calendar perspectives are in the todo list for MyInfo 7 updates, so it will be back in some of the next updates.