[partially fixed] Removing priority, setting initial state (blank field) + 'normal' priority icon for differentiation..

Tell us what could be improved in MyInfo
cadudesun

[partially fixed] Removing priority, setting initial state (blank field) + 'normal' priority icon for differentiation..

Post by cadudesun »

Hi. As detailed in this screen-recording (https://bit.ly/3pw9mpT), these are the suggestions:

a) When searching for 'has:priority' the result list will increase endless, since every task that once received a priority will be there.
I'd suggest having 'priority' with full control over its state, including setting it back to a blank/empty field.
This way, the search results would be more meaningful.

b) If it is not possible to implement (a), I'd suggest new search operators like 'priority:high', which would also provide more meaningful search results.

c) There is a visualization issue in the note list between 'normal' priority and 'blank/empty' priority, since they are represented the same way (no icon is shown). In this case, I'd suggest assigning an icon for 'normal' priority for differentiation of initial state (blank/empty field).

Thank you,
Carlos
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

As a temporary solution, I will add an empty line to both Priority and Sensitivity combos.

For the next major version I will think of a better solution. Probably missing and Normal attribute values will be treated the same way for these attributes.
cadudesun

Post by cadudesun »

Petko wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:33 pm As a temporary solution, I will add an empty line to both Priority and Sensitivity combos.
It will work.
Thanks 👍