Build 4441: A line pops up

Discuss MyInfo and get help here
Tester

Build 4441: A line pops up

Post by Tester »

Yesterday I updated to build 4441 of version 6.35.

It seems to me that with this build an additonal frame around the editor has been added (or the already existing one is stronger?) (I marked it with red arrows in the following picture).

I do not remember exactly how it was before, but in any case it looks (a little bit) different now. I preferred the old look but this is not the main point. Another thing is a little bit annoying (for the eyes):

When creating a new document (or when changing from one document to another either via the commands "Go back" / "Go forward" or by clicking on a link to another document), for a short time a grey line pops up near the lower end of the editor. (Obviously it is this new frame before it gets its right position). It happens quite quickly (a second or so), so I can make no screenshot but I draw the line in the following picture approximately in the color and the area where it appears (see blue arrow).

It would be fine if this could be reversed again. Thank you.
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

Anybody else experiencing this issue? I have troubles reproducing it on my test machine..
Jon

Post by Jon »

Not here.

Jon
Tester

Post by Tester »

Petko, is it possible to download somewhere the (older) build 4375?

I think it was the last one before build 4441 and as it worked for my needs without any problems it would be fine if I had the possibility to revert to 4375. (Not sure if I will do it finally, but just to have the possibility.)

(With the newest build 4456 the little issue described in this thread continues to exist.)
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

Can you drop me a line at support@milenix.com from your current email? I will send you back a link to this older build.
Tester

Post by Tester »

Thanks, Petko. The mail is sent.