[fixed in 6.31b2016] Blank lines in the dropdown list..

Legacy MyInfo versions topics and topics that are no longer relevant
Tester

[fixed in 6.31b2016] Blank lines in the dropdown list..

Post by Tester »

It seems that the issue is similar to the one described in this thread: http://forums.milenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4606

This time it concerns the search function "Find text" (Ctrl + F, respectively the button with the binoculars).

Let's assume I search for the follwing 4 words / search items (within a document):
- ABFAHRT
- BERG
- DORT
- KABINE

When typing the respective word in the field "Find what" the search is successful.
Afterwards these 4 words are in the dropdown list (which contains the history of the words I was already looking for):

The problem arises when later I select one of the words of the dropdown list in order to search for it again in my document. After clicking "Find Next" the following error message appears:

As you can see in the above picture, the error message does not even mention the correct word (search item) but instead it refers to some search item "" (= only two quotation marks). So obviously already here is something wrong.

And when opening afterwards the dropdown list, we see the same thing as in the Go back / Go forward feature before the problem was fixed there:

The search items disappear after the unsuccessful attempt to use them. Instead the line is blank.

Here the word "BERG" is missing (but "DORT" is still here):

After trying to make a new search for "DORT" too (by using its entry in the dropdown list), this search item has also gone:

Something else concerning the window "Find and Replace" (not necessary to open a new thread for it):

A word in the user interface is incomplete:

Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

It should work as expected in the latest build (2016).
Tester

Post by Tester »

Yes, all OK now. :D Thanks for the quick fixing!