[fixed] bug in editor pane zoom?

Discuss MyInfo and get help here
Misukasten

[fixed] bug in editor pane zoom?

Post by Misukasten »

Hi!
I enjoy MyInfo very much. There is one thing I noticed, and I would like to know if it's me or a bug:
I chose a zoom of "125%" in the toolbar so the text shown in the editor pane has a proper size.
After leaving and restarting the software it still shows "125%" in the toolbar but the text is shown in its original (tiny) size (Arial 12 cpi).
When I change the zoom - to 135% for example - and back to 125%, the text is shown properly again.
Help would be very appreciated!

Best regards
Michael
scooterg

Post by scooterg »

Hi Michael,

I have had a similar issue. When I setup a reminder, the reminder did not go off on the time that was set. I did a refresh the notebook and the reminder went off as it should. Not sure it is a bug. I did email Petko about it but never heard back. You may want to try and refresh the notebook to see it that helps. Again not sure if this is a bug or the proper behavior of the software.

Scot
Misukasten

Post by Misukasten »

Hi Scot!
Thank you for your post!
Unfortunately, refreshing the notebook doesn't show any effect. I still have to change a different zoom and change back to get the zoom I want.
Best Regards
Michael
wsp

Post by wsp »

I can confirm that I have exactly the same experience whenever I reopen MyInfo.
Bill
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

I can confirm that problem. It seems to be introduced in some of the recent updates. It will be fixed in the next update.
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

Fixed in MyInfo 7.0.9 (build 6738).

Use Help > Check for Updates to get the latest build.
wsp

Post by wsp »

Just installed the latest build, and this extremely annoying bug has at last been banished. Thanks, Petko!
Bill
Misukasten

Post by Misukasten »

Same here!
Thank you so much for fixing the issue, Petko!
Best regards,
Michael