[planned] Outline Titles

Discuss MyInfo and get help here
jamal

[planned] Outline Titles

Post by jamal »

Hi,

I just created my first outline in MyInfo7 (notes with multi-line titles and horizontal pane.) I am generally happy about it as I can see me using MyInfo for creating outlines, for which I was using a different software. I am wondering if it is possible to align the note icon with the first line of a multi-line title. Currently, by default, if the title is one to two lines, the note icon is aligned with the first line; if the title is three or more lines, the icon is centered around the lines. For example, if it's three lines, then the icon appears at the second line, propping the first line upward and seemingly mixed up with the previous title. The note icon being a reference point for reading, this reduces readability as there is no visual clue as to where one title begins and the other ends. I would like to be able to align the note icon always with the first line of a multi-line title.

Thanks in advance...
Telesto

Post by Telesto »

+1
gunars

Post by gunars »

+1
I agree also.

Also:
1) When using the note list as an outline, is there any way to have outline numbering of items in the list?

2) When using the note list as an outline, is there any way to hide the note editor other than dragging the separator to the edge of the screen?
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

1) is not yet possible.
2) is possible via the bottom right icons in the status bar (so, it should be visible in order to have access to them)