How to sync MyInfo notes with Google Drive?

Discuss MyInfo and get help here
hpfeffer

How to sync MyInfo notes with Google Drive?

Post by hpfeffer »

I am a new user of MyInfo and I am loving it so far. It is a great tool for organizing and managing my information and notes. However, I have a question that I hope someone can help me with.
geometry dash
How can I sync my MyInfo notes with Google Drive? I want to be able to access and edit my notes from different devices and locations, and also have a backup of my data in the cloud. I know that MyInfo supports Dropbox sync, but I prefer to use Google Drive as my main cloud storage service.

Is there a way to sync MyInfo notes with Google Drive, either natively or through a third-party app or service? If so, can you please explain how to set it up and use it? If not, are there any plans to add this feature in the future?

Thank you very much for your assistance and feedback. I appreciate your help and support.
Last edited by hpfeffer on Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Petko
MyInfo Support

Post by Petko »

Syncing your MyInfo notebooks with Google Drive is a great way to keep your notes accessible across devices. However, to avoid any mix-ups or loss of information due to notebook revisions happening at the same time, it's best to make sure that the file is only being edited on one computer at a time.

Here's a simple way to set up your notebook for syncing:
  1. Open MyInfo on the computer you're using.
  2. Go to the File menu, then choose New > Save As.
  3. In the Save As dialog, navigate to your Google Drive folder. This will usually be in a folder on your computer that syncs with your Google Drive account online.
  4. Save your notebook file here.

By saving your MyInfo notebook directly into your Google Drive folder, any changes you make will automatically sync with your Drive account. Just remember, if you plan to access your notebook from another device, make sure you're not editing the notebook on more than one device at the same time to avoid any conflicts.
hpfeffer

Post by hpfeffer »

thank you so much for supporting